bimetal thermal protector,
thermal protector fuse
17AMH thermal cutoff fuse ,17AMH over heat thermal protector
17AMH Thermal protector / 17AMH Thermostat
17AMH thermostat’s Principle and structure
17AMH is an excess-current thermal protector with compact design, Quick and accurate action, we can rivet different types of leads according to customers' requirements.
17AMH+ PTC thermal protection, in 17AMH thermal protector on the base of the PTC heating element is installed inside, due to the electrical work is not normal, causes the surrounding temperature, when the heat reaches disconnect the temperature protector, bimetallic strip quickly jump action, make the two off contact, to cut off the circuit. While at the same time due to the broken touch point on the voltage applied to the PTC heating elements, generate enough heat to keep bimetallic strip continue to jump, only when to cut off the power supply can contact closure.
1. 17AM thermal protector’s Specification
1.1. Electrical Rating and Currents: AC-125V 15A; AC-250V 10A, DC-16V 20A
1.2. Contact life cycles: AC-125V 15A, AC-250V 10A more than 10,000 Cycles; AC-125V 5A more than 100,000 Cycles
1.3. Operating temperature range: 50-180°C
1.4. Temperature tolerance: +-2°C, +-3°C, +-5°C
1.5. Reset temperature: 10~45 degrees in off temperature decline.
1.6. Working times: Over 10000 times
1.7. Code syste
17AM XXX A / B 5 A,B,C,D………..Z
(17AMH): The number of product series
(XXX): Trip off temperature in °C Code
(A / B): A: Terminals in the same direction / B: Terminals in the opposite direction
(5): OFF Temperature Tolerance Code
(A, B, C, D………..Z): Different type of connecting wire
1.8. Trip off temperature in °C Code
1.9. 17AMH Product Drawing
1.10. 17AMH+PTC Product Drawing
2. 17AM temperature protector’s Application
17AM thermal protector is applicable to all kinds of Motor, commentator for fluorescent lamp, transformer, Laminator, lamps and lighting, transformers, cover sealing machine & several of household appliances
3. 17AM thermostat’s A/°C and A/T Graph:
The product UL,CQC,VDE and RoHS certification approval.
KLIXON SENSATA 7AM / 17AM Thermal protector
1. KLIXON 17AM protector’s Principle and structure
KLIXON 17AM Thermal protector works: current through KLIXON bimetal and two contacts, When the appliance is not working properly, so that the ambient temperature or current is too high, to protect the device when the heat escape temperature, the bimetallic reed was quick action, so cut off the circuit. When the temperature dropped to reset temperature, KLIXON? Bi-metal springs and quickly closed.
2. KLIXON 17AM thermal protector’s application
17AM thermal protection suitable for a wide range of applications, reliable performance. It is a tiny, fast moving, hot mobile device. In the field of thermal protection technology, it is a widely used to protect components. For motors, pumps, transformers, lighting, equipment and similar electric appliances ... over-temperature, or thermal protection.
3. 17AM thermal protector’s specification
● large number of temperature specifications, 60 ℃ ... 160 ℃ +- 5 ℃ (each 5 ℃ one specification)
● Contact capacity: 9A / 250 V - AC, 22A / 115 V - AC ....
● have a sensor temperature and current performance of the action of the double
● Stainless steel shell with liner, for the vast majority of Chak-dip process
● according to customer's specifications and needs of a variety of riveting wire length
● Product size: 23 x 10 x 4.6mm
4. Product code and temperature compare sheet.
5. Product Drawing
Temperature tolerance ± 5 ℃
Contact Person: Cherry Lee